Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have these beautiful birds most are archangel and a starling or two i have 9 of them prices are from $20-35 dollars plus shipping and handling.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Your not going to get enough money to make a better coup by selling just a couple of those. Since your only 14 and is spring time now, maybe you can go cut peoples lawns or get a paper route to come up with the money if your parents aren't going to help..I am only saying that because I wouldn't want to get rid of any of those birdies.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i tryd but people hire professional to mow laws i'll figure it out the money thing. but as you can see i'm trying becuase some of these birds are beautiful.;)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I have these beautiful birds most are archangel and a starling or two i have 9 of them prices are from $20-35 dollars plus shipping and handling.
You have no shame or honor or work ethic. I would not give you the time of day. Age is no excuse... there is no excuse.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have no shame or honor or work ethic. I would not give you the time of day. Age is no excuse... there is no excuse.
well first of all u jus did give me the time day by replying.
second say what you like.i could care. u are intitled to your own opinion.:cool:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
well first of all u jus did give me the time day by replying.
second say what you like.i could care. u are intitled to your own opinion.:cool:
They are beautiful and you are smart for 14. I understand, once the birds are yours then you are free to do as you wish. Next time do not tell people how you got them. Good luck on your new coop. I too had to go bigger.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks big t.
look guys i want to race. these are show birds.
a man said i have birds and i quote he said "these birds dont fit my breeding standard there free just pay for shipping.". Not a gift just worthless to someone but not to me. i love these birds but i need a special loft NOT a cage so i'm grinding and doing what i can to save money to build one. getting racers arent a problem becuase a great person said she'd send some my way when i have a good loft.:mad:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I think some of you guys should take a chill pill. If you have nothing better to ad than to slam the kid then find another thread to post on. If you're the one that gave him those birds then you have that right....he's only 14. This is the kind of crap that hurts our sport.

Polo963 - I hope you continue your interest with racing pigeons and build yourself that nice loft you mentioned. There are plenty of great people here don't be discourage by some of the negativity around here.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I agree that we could cut this kid some slack, but, then at what age do we start to hold someone accountable? I also agree this sort of thing hurts our sport---but when I say that, I mean giving someone free birds and then they turn around and sell them. If this "kid" wanted homers then why accept these fancy birds? After seeing this happen I would be very reluctant to offer this "kid" any birds in the future. Just my 2 cents. :confused:

G

·
Polo963- I know what you mean I have had the same problem people on here get all bent out of shape cause they have nothing better to do than pick on people dont change your mind about racing pigeons!!

An PT members you dont want people jumping down your throught so leave this kid alone I have a friend that was a member on here and he got nothing but trouble out of PT cause the members jumped all over him if he even posted any thing told him he did every thing wrong so he removed his account an got out of racing cause everyone told him he was wrong so just think about it next time you want to jump all over anyone!!!!!! GROW UP!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
umm akbird jus a question whats wrong with selling birds someone deems not worthy?
second why do keep putting quotes by kid?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Now I was 14 just 4 years ago and let me just say its not easy at all finding a job. Many people don't hire you to do work around the house due to lack of trust and many businesses don't hire you due to lack of experience.

The way I see it...if someone gives you something for free that was THEIR decision. Its not like my friend here is going to sell these pigeons and go buy a PS3 or video games. He's trying to gather funds in order to build a bigger loft which ALL of us at one point had to do unless we had supplies laying around the yard. I think we all need to take a step back, think twice, and then respond cause unless you've been in someones shoes, you can't tell what their situation is and what they're being forced to deal with. Just my $0.02 :)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
POLO.....I support u.
Look guys,whatever money he is getting from this,he is planning to invest back into pigeons itself....so its not a bad decision.i wouldnt have supported him,if he sold the pigeons and brought a new play station.so,think twice or thrice before raising your fingers on others !!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
thanks big t.
look guys i want to race. these are show birds.
a man said i have birds and i quote he said "these birds dont fit my breeding standard there free just pay for shipping.". N:mad:
It probably would have been smarter to have used the money you paid for shipping to a build a larger loft first before you got birds. Beginners always make mistakes, including myself. I have birds that I now wonder what was I thinking when I bought those birds.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts