Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

I have not been around forever on this forum but I have noticed that in alot of threads as of late with people asking questions whom are new...made a mistake...or naive...have been receiving some very judging and sharp responses.

Lets be above this....please....

We all share a common connection of pigeons. That's why we log on. Let's hold that in our hearts and exercise humility, patience, and understanding for everyone.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
I think the problem is that new members don't read the rules prior to posting. If they would do that, there wouldn't be a problem, or not as many. ;)
The rules are pretty simple. There's certain things we don't discuss here. Period.

·
Registered
499 Posts
feeding frenzy

Folks,

I have not been around forever on this forum but I have noticed that in alot of threads as of late with people asking questions whom are new...made a mistake...or naive...have been receiving some very judging and sharp responses.

Lets be above this....please....

We all share a common connection of pigeons. That's why we log on. Let's hold that in our hearts and exercise humility, patience, and understanding for everyone.
AMEN is the only thing i could add ,sincerely james waller

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I think the problem is that new members don't read the rules prior to posting.
If they would do that, there wouldn't be a problem, or not as many.
From my perspective, it isn't necessarily that new members don't read the rules (although it appears that some don't, but then again some of our established members don't seem to remember the rules :p) rather the advice/suggestions given sometimes comes across as though the 'new' member should be more knowledgable. :( JMO

Prior to retiring, I worked in the medical field and feel I was well versed with general medical terminology. I have to say though, reading some of the advice/suggestions here makes me feel like I should be sitting in a classroom with a group of medical students. :eek:

We all share a common connection of pigeons. That's why we log on.

Let's hold that in our hearts and exercise humility, patience, and understanding for everyone.
Well said.
At some point we were ALL new at this. :)

Cindy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts