Pigeon-Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
In my opinion we don't have statistical data to make proper conclusions on who is the best stud. And if we have that data how would we define or rate the performances. The word "Best" is very vague.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
In my opinion we don't have statistical data to make proper conclusions on who is the best stud. And if we have that data how would we define or rate the performances. The word "Best" is very vague.
An intelligent answer... why then would a pigeon merchant be so bold to claim "Best stud in the USA"?

And do the stated results really warrant the statement "Best Stud" ...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
An intelligent answer... why then would a pigeon merchant be so bold to claim "Best stud in the USA"?

And do the stated results really warrant the statement "Best Stud" ...
That's similar to this statement, "Best breeding stud perhaps ever to come to the U.S."

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUOTE
Pro I am a novice dude,, this is my 3rd year breeding ,,, just got back actually after a 20 year lapse from when I was a kid in the Bronx! Yes Pro MIS-MARKETING!! You can look at all my records on each race,, we only enter a handful of birds not like MOST,,, if you think it matters that much against how many one loft birds a winner wins against ,,think again!!!! cause our "TRIPLE XXX" won over $21K against 8 birds at the FINAL race in Tournament of Champions! AFTER a SMASH set of races! a winner is a winner no matter how you look at it! I know U like to talk the talk but so can I
So after 10 years who is the best now Triple XXX, SUREBET or KANNIBAL?

="Melsloft, post: 541262, member: 7641"]
SUREBET and KANNIBAL I would really question these two just how GREAT are they truely???,, first does everyone really want to be a follower? second there are bloodlines that are MORE impressive than these two that have bred HUNDREDS of winners not just in USA or parts of a country but WORLD WIDE that makes these 2 look like beginners,,,, marketing is a GREAT tool those with MONEY can really take advantage of this tool,,, the old saying it takes money to make money has never more true! I dont mean to knock these 2 GREAT bloodlines but I see lots of MISS marketing on both ends! CASE point the latest you tube video with Victor saying what really makes a smart pigoen is the way his PET dtr off SUREBET is sooo smart because she will come to his shoulder???? If you think thats what separates SMART pigeons then I have a problem with that! I agree with Warren on this one anyone eants to see what he or she can fly best buy a dz or two off each bloodline and put thme through ur course same time! but stop the BS on the nonsense! its a FREE country everyone can say what they want
[/QUOTE]

21 - 25 of 25 Posts