Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last week or so, everytime I let my birds out to loft fly, they act like they have lost their minds. They fly around, dive between the trees, buzz the loft, it looks like they tumble and do rolls while they are diving at the loft. They fly away for about 15 min. and when they return, they do the same thing. When they come in for a landing, they come in so fast, it looks like they are going to crash just before they fold their wings and touch down. Maby it is just the good weather or something. Anyone else have the same antics?

George

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
For the last week or so, everytime I let my birds out to loft fly, they act like they have lost their minds. They fly around, dive between the trees, buzz the loft, it looks like they tumble and do rolls while they are diving at the loft. They fly away for about 15 min. and when they return, they do the same thing. When they come in for a landing, they come in so fast, it looks like they are going to crash just before they fold their wings and touch down. Maby it is just the good weather or something. Anyone else have the same antics?

George
I forgot to tell ya.........all those birds are really 1/2 roller...........LOL:eek:

Yea, I've seen them do that.........guess they're just playing?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

George
They are feeling good. I love to see this, you have no problems. :D

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
That is normal. I would call it excitement. My birds do it, too, from time to time especially if they were lock down for awhile. New birds do it too after first release.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I do the same thing when the wife lets me out of the doghouse!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.