Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Birmingham rollers for sale in Dayton, Ohio in a wide variety of colors including blue, black, recessive red, ash red, dun, spread ash and yellow for $8.00 each.
Solid whites are $10.00 each.
Almonds and opals are $12.00 each
Strains include fireballs Turners and unknown.
Patterns include solid, mottle, grizzle, splash, bald head, check and bell neck.
Keith
[email protected]
http://freewebs.com/kjcii/

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am out of solid black rollers, but have black baldheads and black grizzles available.
I will have more young solid blacks, but I might not have many until they start laying better in the Spring.
Keith

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The almonds should roll around 15 or 20 feet as adults. I have 4 or 5 young ones ready to go. I will post some pictures tomorrow.
The almonds will radically change their appearence after their first molt and usually develop a lot more color.
My best rollers, performance wise, are Fireball strain. Some will roll 50 feet.
They are all red and white or black and white mottles and splashes.
The Fireballs also heavilly change their appearence after their first molt.
Keith

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bruce I had 6 almonds, but some men from Kentucky picked up 4 today leaving me with 2 to show the first of which is hopefully being shipped out next week.
Only the second is available.
It should be much more colorfull as an adult.
I get around 12 or 15 almonds a month during good breeding weather.
Right now breeding is very slow.
Keith

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are some pictures of some red Fireballs and some yellow rollers I have available.
I raise more red Fireballs and solid yellows then any other color.
Keith

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Adamant, the cost of shipping is based on your zip code and the weight of the box plus birds.
Please email me the number and type of pigeons you want at [email protected] or feel free to call me at (937)570-6088 and I will be happy to give you a price quote.
Keith

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I currently have 4 solid yellows, 1 yellow with a few dark feathers on 1 wing, 2 odd colored ones I think will be almonds, 5 red and white fireball strain, 2 reds, 2 blue grizzles, 1 black and white fireball strain and two almonds.
Keith

·
Registered
88 Posts
racers??

Keith do have any race birds I'm looking for a almond cock maybe a hen but won't need one till the end of Feb. or the first of March. I won't some race birds with color and I think almond may be the route I go. I've got to see how the works when crossed with other colors as I'm a dumby when comes to genetics.

Kenneth

·
Registered
29 Posts
sorry to ask but does the B roller fly at all? i raise west of englands in the almond color but my boys like that breed of bird that does not fly at all but im not shure what they are called i have pics of some of my almond west of englands on my site fill free to take a look and please let me no if these birds fly

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Freddy, you are thinking of palor rollers, which can fly a little as young birds, but as adults just do backwards rolls on the ground.
Birmingham rollers fly well and do backwords rolls in the air.
Keith

1 - 20 of 24 Posts