Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a male and female inbred based black eagle racing homers. I decided to go a different route. Asking 100.00 for both pigeons (box included) plus your freight or, if you want to trade. I am looking for a Leo Heremans hen. Send a PM for pics and any info you might have/need. I am located in Southern California( Los Angeles county). Thanx for reading.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No peds. but the pigeons are super black and inbred. the guy that I got them from he had them for at least 8 years without crossing them. send me PM with your email or phone number so that you can see the birds. nice yellow eyes and good black feathers. thanx for reading!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bred the male black pigeon to one of my 019 jennsen hen and got one round. both young birds are flying in my race team. they have flown 3 races and have not lost them yet! Both black pigeons are long distance due to the wing and feather reaching the end of the tail! both birds have been given meds and worm medicine. send me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a male and female inbred based black eagle racing homers. I decided to go a different route. Asking 100.00 for both pigeons (box included) plus your freight or, if you want to trade. I am looking for a Leo Heremans hen. Send a PM for pics and any info you might have/need. I am located in Southern California( Los Angeles county). Thanx for reading.
I bred the male black pigeon to one of my 019 jennsen hen and got one round. both young birds are flying in my race team. they have flown 3 races and have not lost them yet! Both black pigeons are long distance due to the wing and feather reaching the end of the tail! both birds have been given meds and worm medicine. send me a PM if interested.
Hello,
Do you still have a pair of Black Eagle Racing homers? I like to buy a pair, if available text me at 858-848-4039 I'm from Oceanside, CA.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have 2021 babies ready to go mostly Hofken x 019 jenssen, Hofken x jos thone, van loon x kannibal, Hofken x van loon and castro missiles x Hofken/ van loon. willing to ship, plus box. PM for details. All of theses babies come from racers that have done good up to 380 miles. Thanx for reading.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have some castro misiles young birds coming up, if interested PM for details. I have pedigrees for both parents. Pics available for both parents and babies. Thanx for reading.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 2021 babies ready to go mostly Hofken x 019 jenssen, Hofken x jos thone, van loon x kannibal, Hofken x van loon and castro missiles x Hofken/ van loon. willing to ship, plus box. PM for details. All of theses babies come from racers that have done good up to 380 miles. Thanx for reading.
What is the price can u ship ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello if you still have this pair i'd like to buy them.how old are they?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello i was wondering if you still had any pigeons for sale?if so what do you have and price?thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts