Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So are there any other breeders and flyers of pure bred Bolk Egyptian Swifts here in the US ?

I sure enjoy their flying ability they fly in any weather, snow rain, hot cold and high winds.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine will fly short flights of 15min's to 2 hours. They will fly high, low and mid levels. These have been the BEST fliers that I have ever had!

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
Pretty birds.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you,

pigeons42, what type or family of Egyptian swifts do you have? Colors? How long have you had them.
When I got mine, they were never flown at all. It took months before they settled in and started to fly. Never lost any

·
Registered
203 Posts
Picture is too big, I could not see the complete bird.
You can left-click on the image and select 'view image' (firefox) and it will resize the image to your browser. Chrome/IE may have a different wording but all browsers will view the image in relation to your screen size.

P.S. you ever sell birds from your Egyptians?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay, back in business, they fixed the problem.

SRSeed.. I may have some to sell in the fall. It is in the upper 90's now, too hot to ship.

Yes they are fast, can out fly the hawks & falcons! in two years only lost 3 birds, they fly everyday.

Ilove pigeons, PM me. I hate to tell you that those are not pure Egyptian swifts... sorry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts