Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally remembered the name of the new movie that is to come out the 21st of this month that has pigeons in it - "Bolt". I've seen a small clip with the pigeons in it. There are 3 of them and they sound like true city pigeons when they speak - possibly NY. It's kind of fascinating that they are now coming out in a movie when practically you never saw pigeons in them.

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
It looks really good. Treesa, I enjoyed that link - has lots of entertaining stuff in it! You can pull up part of the scene with the three pigeons (who are so cute) if you go to the "characters" site and they have a short clip of them with Bolt.

Garye, I had not heard of this so many thanks for letting us know about this movie.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, yeah, I realize they only have a bit part - but we've got to start somewhere. There are hardly any movies with pigeons in them. These ones at least look pretty. They sure got the irridescent feathers right - only I think they colored it too much up the neck.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Lol, I want to see it too, mainly to see the pigeons. :p It does look cute. And they did do a good job with them, I said to my bf "Wow, they actually took the time to look at some real pigeons before drawing them!" :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts