Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Fellow Columbidae Enthusilasts,

How can I get my pair of Portuguese Tumblers to fly more? They mostly just walk around looking for food. They have an 18 day old squab still in the nest. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Training to Fly

Dear Fellow Columbidae Enthusiasts,
How can I get my pair of Portuguese Tumblers to fly more? They mostly just walk around looking for food. They have an 18 day old squab in the nest.
Thanks!

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Dear Fellow Columbidae Enthusiasts,
How can I get my pair of Portuguese Tumblers to fly more? They mostly just walk around looking for food. They have an 18 day old squab in the nest.
Thanks!
Hi BRIAN, Stop and think all birds raise their young ae this time of the year.Now when I was racing I had my flying birds separated hens in one loft and cocks in another I would fly the hers at early mornung and the cocks later in the morning. The mating instince is strongest at this time of the year. Now roller guys fly their birds in kits of 6 to 10 birds I would hope that a true roller guy would tell us about it. It might be better if this thread was in the performing forum. any way good luck. ..GEORGE;)

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I think roller people don't fly their breeders. They only fly their kit (flying) team.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts