Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting back into racing about 22 years lay off. I live in Brooklyn NY and the new loft will be on my roof. this is what i design so far.

Sunset loft1.jpg

If anyone has any info of local clubs in my area it would be great help, some of the old clubs that i knew are gone:(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Three of the local pigeon shop where i used to get feed, meds and other supplies are gone to. I see now that my job to raise my birds is not going to be easy.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Welcome to Pigeon-Talk...Welcome my neighbor...I'm in the city that's attach to the main land and not surrounded by water, by #6 train here...There's alot of old timers who retires, moved out of NY and some just gave up...

Great design...You will have a lot of fun too once you're done with your loft...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi people...I used to live in bklyn ...I know for a fact there"s a couple of bird shops left...down by coney island ave. and ave s....i think ...there"s one...if not jump on the b.q.e. head to maspeth queens...there's a couple more shops...I'm trying to get back in the game with some flights...I'm living now in Puerto Rico....it"s a little hard to get some nice flights out here...:cool:

·
Registered
594 Posts
You might try the Pigeon Store in Lindenhurst on Long Island. They have all the supplies and food you'd need and I think they have auctions on Sunday mornings. Phone 631-226-9732

·
Registered
40 Posts
had my loft on the other side of blkyn...border of queens...back in the 80"s...man those were the day"s...big stocks...400...500 flights...rolling out...getting hit by every one...that's when you know if your birds are smart enough to come back home to the loft...sure miss those days...:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts