#1 ·
This a new brown almond mosaic homer
from my loft
i hope u like it :)

from other side

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#23 ·
Are these Almonds for sale? If anyone has any please feel free to email me at "arashkhan@aol.com" Place Almond in subject line so I'll know what the email is for as I use this email for everything.

I'm very interested in finding a pair or two. We used to have these but Hurricane Rita took out most of our lofts a couple years back. Would like to start breeding them again. Thanks!!!

#32 ·
Mosaics arn't really a colour. It's what happens when half or part of your bird is different to the other. Not talking about pieds. Look at the bird at the start of this thread, usually almond covers the whole body but this bird has a patch of non-almond. This is a half black I bred last year.
That's why I just can't get a grasp on colors. ........The 'terms' that are used are all interpreted differently :confused: I wish there was some simple chart or something showing the color and term for the color, but I understand that colors are NOT simple and that's probably not possible :rolleyes:
So what color is the bird that I posted?
Out of ALL my birds I have 1 almond......but quite a few that look like the bird I posted, even a couple of Fantails (blue with white and red?/bronze?).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.