Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At around 10 am today, an intervention force was called to the home of Mr. Piper Pigeon, who was holding a youthful burglar he'd caught stealing his Luxury Seed Mix.
The thief, identified as a member of local gang Feral-Z, had sneaked in through a partially-opened window, got into his living quarters, and proceeded to raid Mr. Pigeon's supply while he was out for a stroll.

On his return, he stood on his porch/perch, cutting off the intruder from the exit and the stash, and held her at beak-point until help arrived.

In court, the young offender became defiant, squeaking her innocence and shaking a menacing wing at her accuser and the judge. Because of her extreme youth, she was released with a caution and ordered to pay a packet of seed in damages.
"I'm outraged!", said Mr. Pigeon to the press. "She had all my split peas, and there's precious few of those in a bag!"

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
What a brave pigeon Mr Piper Pigeon is!!!! Why do I feel so much more sympathy for Feral Z squeaker than I would feel for any Feral Z human thief ????

Cynthia

·
Registered
118 Posts
My oh my the drama, I see it now... Coming soon to a theater near you Tha Brave Mr. Pigeon in "Caught Red winged" It will be a blockbuster hit.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Why do I feel so much more sympathy for Feral Z squeaker than I would feel for any Feral Z human thief ????
LOL!
I know if it was human I say shoot'm but that poor feral I probably would have made him lunch. I need therapy.

Piper sure had everything under control he could have went crazy with him if he wanted to.

Very funny and cute story.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts