Pigeon-Talk banner

Calling Floridaluv!!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Mani 
#1 ·
Hey there! This is Mookeeman's girlfriend Amber, Mookeeman is away working and wont be back till next Sunday. I got the canker pills, he says thank you soooooo much! It was very kind of you. He asked me to check with you how much to give her and for how long because he couldnt quite remember. I will check this thread later on today and see what I get, Im sure some others will know too.

But anyways, thank you so much! You dont know how much this bird means to him.:)

#3 ·
Relieved!!!

HERE I AM!!! Hey... YIPPIE... I was getting worried that they were LOST! :eek: PHEW! You are so VERY WELCOME...;)

Yep- follow the directions from Plamenh.... It helps to give on an empty crop... so maybe hold off on feeding before you give it.

Then he has some to treat the rest of the flock... If this one was mingling with the flock, then they all need to be treated.

Also ask him to give Rob a few too, He needs to treat the bird he has. I am relieved that they made it!:rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear the updates!!! BEST of WISHES for a speedy recovery!

#4 ·
Hey there, shes been treated, shes also been in quarentine since we noticed it and the other birds havent been showing any symptoms ( thank god) . She didnt have any visible build up in her mouth today and i last removed it yesterday morning. Normally it returned everyday. Two thumbs up thanks a lot! I think you've saved his favorite bird :)

#5 ·
That is awesome news! And; I think he owes YOU to saving the lil' hen.. You are... after all doing all the hard work!... I only sent the meds!~ I've already told him YOUR a KEEPER! SO Im saying it again... He'd better keep his eyes on you for a L---O---N---G time!;)
Give the lil' feathered one a scritch from me.... and keep me updated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.