Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will it be a problem if I race an Au banded bird with an IF band in an IF race? And the other way around? Is this big deal or can my birds still participate in both if they have both? -Hiran

·
Registered
88 Posts
You're best bet would be to ask you're clubs. In the UK I have seen a couple of racing pigeons with both UK and Belgian rings on that decided to have a little holiday at my friends loft lol

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
You can fly your birds with either/or the IF or the AU......The only thing I can see is,if you have a great flying pigeon,and it is AU banded,you can send it in to the AU & the IF for awards....I don`t think you can do the with an IF banded bird....I don`t think the AU will except it for awards....You might have to join both the AU & the IF to be able to send in a pigeon for Hall of Fame in the both the AU & IF...You can check on that....But other then what I have just written,it makes no difference.....My 2014 Hall of Fame for the IF,is a AU banded pigeon....And I am not a AU member anymore,since our AU club disbanded....But since you pay for your bands a year ahead,I banded all my birds with the AU bands,and not with the IF club I fly with.....Alamo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts