Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went and picked up a banded 09 bird from friend of mine. This is a pretty little blue check homer with a foy's band. Dick contacted Foy's but they didn't have contact info for him. Bird can't fly, not a problem, will just be a pet from now on.
Had a call from group in Oklahoma, said they have a white banded homer, and the band registered to me? First off, I have no bands registered any where, and I don't have any white homers. And can you imagine a bird flying from Me. to Oklahoma. Pidgey, you playing tricks on me??? I did ask the lady who called to please post on here, hoping that you would be able to figure out something, or someone closer would be interested in taking bird. Otherwise, if no one steps up, I said I would pay to have bird shipped to me. Heck, what's one more "walking" pigeon in my loft?
Daryl

G

·
thats pretty sad that foys cant even give you a 2009 Foys banded birds info ,but its great that it found its way to you :)

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
thats pretty sad that foys cant even give you a 2009 Foys banded birds info ,but its great that it found its way to you :)
I don't think that it's Foy's fault. I could be wrong, but don't see how they could possibly NOT know who purchased 2009 bands. They allow people to buy bands and then tell them that they don't want their name and number given out. I think Foy's should tell everyone.........."you want BANDS? You HAVE to have your name/phone number on record AND available to anyone who finds a bird with one of your bands on it"..........we used to get this crap all the time when I worked with 911..........:mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts