Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having severe abdominal pain with vomits since Monday night, and today in the morning I started having diarrhea (LOL). I'm going to the doctor today, but I was wondering about the baby. I still don't know what I have, but I'm concerned. I always wash my hands before and after touching the bird... could I transmit him any disease? Any extra measures I should take?

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
There are diseases that you could transmit as well as get diseases from the birdies but in your case I think this is not whats happening and really I think it is bad food that you ate somewhere along the line and your doctor will help you out on this..Your hygienic so I would not worry about this now and I sure hope you get better real soon. I had the same symptoms as you a few weeks ago and it took 4 weeks to get over and I had a sore bottom. Didn't go to the doctor and don't know what it was but it is gone now.
Sure hope you get to feeling better and yesterday I slipped and fell pretty hard on concrete and did a face plaint oh my I look lovely today--both eyes black and nose swollen a whole lot but nothing is broke and I am on my way to recovery--my left hand is scraped really bad--a lot of bleeding and it is strained and I sort of type slower but nothing broke and I am fine today--I look in the mirror and imagine myself falling and now after the fact I laugh----hope we all get back to normal again....c.hert

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
The baby should be fine as long as you keep washing your hands before and after handling.
I hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Did they give you any medicine to take and do you get the chills and feel hot at times and is it real painful at other times...We need to keep you well here for we need all the help we can get and I am lucky I did not break any bones and I am recuperating fine but just look terrible as you can imagine --my poor nose---but its not broke...take care , c.hert

1 - 6 of 6 Posts