813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THANK YOU Tyler!!!!!

no problem anything i can do to help out
Oh Tyler----YEA!!!!! (((I'm doing my boogie dance))) Ok don't picture that!!! ROFLOL.:eek:;) I haven't had much time online today... sorry I had given no response by me earlier!

THANK YOU so very MUCH...:D I had my heart sick about making sure there was a place for this one to go!

Rob is becoming attached to him, and I hope that he will decide to make a forever commitment.... He just emailed me. I guess we will wait and see, on this one.

Having said that I know that when the decision is to find a new home it usually becomes an urgent choice, in which I wanted to make sure this one has a place to go.... THANK YOU so much for offering! It means the world to me... ;)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes also he is looking for grit and in stead of buying a big bag that last me 2 months i ask'd him to come get some from me (there is only one place i know to get it it's like 70lb
You da' MAN! ;) You rock... so very kind of you... I know what you mean I have a 50 lb bag and 7 birds:eek:!!! LOL... Thanks for helping him out... Maybe you could show him your set up and give him a few tips on taking care of the pijie... Could you.... if you wouldn't mind giving him one of the Spartrix I sent you and show him how to give it to the bird...It would be a good idea to treat it.!;)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yes also he is looking for grit and in stead of buying a big bag that last me 2 months i ask'd him to come get some from me (there is only one place i know to get it it's like 70lb
Just take some off brownie or ur dad when they buy the bags Lol..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts