Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Someone posted this yesterday.
Lets hope there are no NFL players involved in this ;)

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Poor things.
Those neighbors sure made some ignorant comments.:(

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
A Singing Fight?

I have read the written artical, in this no where was there any one that SAW the birds fight and words like ALLEGEDLY,ASSUME were used. Now lets stop and think.The number of birds in the house is to be 100 this is not any thing to worry about. I know that there are competitions where the males are pick for their singing ability and a female is used to entice the males to sing and it would not supprise me if that was what was going on here.A SINGING FIGHT that the people that were there were attending.So don't get worked up over this.GEORGE;)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
In one of the news videos they stated that some of the birds had eyes missing.
I dont think they were having "singing" contests let alone be betting on them.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
I have read the written artical, in this no where was there any one that SAW the birds fight and words like ALLEGEDLY,ASSUME were used. Now lets stop and think.The number of birds in the house is to be 100 this is not any thing to worry about. I know that there are competitions where the males are pick for their singing ability and a female is used to entice the males to sing and it would not supprise me if that was what was going on here.A SINGING FIGHT that the people that were there were attending.So don't get worked up over this.GEORGE;)
Male Canaries are very aggressive toward each other, George. I doubt it was a singing fight.:mad:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
It states clearly cruelty, not audio-terrorism. I wonder whose twisted mind can come up with this ideas of canary, chicken, dog etc. fights.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
It states clearly cruelty, not audio-terrorism. I wonder whose twisted mind can come up with this ideas of canary, chicken, dog etc. fights.
and some call us CRAZY?!:confused:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Well, I would ask in this case, what is definition of normal?
Ignoring pain and misery in life? Destroying nature and creatures on the planet?
Egoism, hate, violence, pollution, ugliness are all around. If people accepting this as normal say I’m crazy it’s OK. I would be more worried if they say I’m normal according their standards.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Well, I would ask in this case, what is definition of normal?
Ignoring pain and misery in life? Destroying nature and creatures on the planet?
Egoism, hate, violence, pollution, ugliness are all around. If people accepting this as normal say I’m crazy it’s OK. I would be more worried if they say I’m normal according their standards.
Well said, Plamenh!

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
I think that some of you are going off the deep end, the next thing you know someone will accuse those of us, that have birds with broken wings of cruelity. Look at all the lies that have been said about our birds being flying rats and carriers of disease.GEORGE;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that some of you are going off the deep end, the next thing you know someone will accuse those of us, that have birds with broken wings of cruelity. Look at all the lies that have been said about our birds being flying rats and carriers of disease.GEORGE;)
george I would like to think they were talking about these and not our birds >>>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts