Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Real nice cock bird I received from Carroll Hoover today.He was a Consistent clock bird for him at the 200/300/340 marks.He's down from some of his best 3/400 mile blood.Carroll's birds have done well for people around the Country,including one loft races and futurities.The Hoovers won IF Ch YB Loft in 2009/2010 and also had two HOF birds in 2010.They fly in the UPC(United Pigeon Combine)where they also did very well in 2010 including Combine Awards.I couldn't afford this bird so Carroll settled for a sack of my pure Ivory Bingo Chips.:)Link to their 2010 UPC results:Flying under Matt Hoover.

http://www.racingpigeonmall.com/cgi...d+Pigeon+Combine&pagenum=1&cgifunction=Search

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.Looking forward to his first year in the breeding loft.Lost one of my cocks after breeding season this past year and needed one to fill his slot.This one should be the ticket.Time will tell.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks SouthTown.Luckily some still beleive in the barter system.:)
Yea I'm going to have a little Silver tint in the loft this year.:)I already had my regular bingo chips put back for the PT race.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts