Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled into my driveway and a cat was attacking a pigeon, we scared the cat off and the pigeon can't fly and is bleeding from his left wing. i really don't know what to do, i put him in a box with some water and bread in there. he is walking around and alert. i'm not sure who to call, i live in AZ

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Hi Mama and welcome! We really need to know where in Arizona you are in order to help. Please post back your location.

The bread isn't really a good thing for the pigeon .. some bird seed would be ideal or some plain unpopped popcorn.

Here's a link to wildlife rehabbers in Arizona .. some of them will take pigeons: http://www.azgfd.gov/w_c/urban_rehab_relo.shtml

Terry

·
Registered
6 Posts
cat attacked pigeon

i pulled into my driveway and saw a cat attacking a wild pigeon, i chased the cat off and the pigeon is hurt and can't fly and is bleeding a little bit from the wing, i put it in a box with some bread and water. please help me find a rehabilitation place because i can't keep him at my apartment. thank you!
i live in ARIZONA
p.s. it looks like the only place the cat bit him was his left wing, he is able to move the hurt wing

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Nancy (Chandler) she takes pigeons
480-814-9339

Gloria and Paul, they may know who is close to you that takes pigeons
480-893-6660

I live in Tempe so let me know if you need any help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts