Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a photo of our poor lost Chloe. We only had her for a couple of months and lost her to circovirus. She was very pretty and loved and will be missed.
Am having trouble posting a photo. Will keep trying. Chloe was really beautiful.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I would love to see a picture of her! hopefully you will be able to post it soon :) if you have a facebook account, you can upload it there, then go to the picture, right click on it and select "copy image URL" and then paste it here.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
The time she had with you, was actually the best time for her in terms of your love and care. In my knowledge I don't think someone else could do better than you did, driving her to bird centre for 5 hours alone, did really hard to save her but death is inevitable. You are an inspiration and blessing cwebster.
Keep this good heart always and ever and I am sure you will, the world needs it actually ,people lack it. Thanks for being there. You are awesome. :)

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everyone, thanks. I really miss her and am in tears thinking about her. Kiddy, glad to hear from you, was worried. The world does need more caring people. Am reeling from my sister in law dying now of cancer and the unkindness of others. Spent time and care getting just the right pajamas for my 90 year old father, mailed them after I got home from an eight hour drive to see him, went back to work, and someone stole them out of his mailbox. The constant shootings on tv. I know the world can be a better place, but not sure how to open people's hearts and minds.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Yeah I was quite busy in relocating and all. Had problems with Internet also. Seems to be settling down now. Hope my Internet keeps on working from here and I be in touch again.

You are having hard time cwebster, I will pray for you. Really painful to know about your sister in law. wish, hope and pray she recovers.
How cheap, people go for such steeling, couldn't think it can happen there in such a developed and literate country. How pity. I am so sorry to hear. Don't think such minds have any hopes. Nobody can change them who don't try to change themselves. So sad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.