Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
I think you could use the bleach and water to disinfect them, but you would have to clean them first. Any loft cleaner would work. What do you use in your loft? I usually use Tek Trol from N.E. Pigeon Supply.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I think a foreclosed house is owned by a bank, right? If so, those people that mobbed it probably committed a crime of stealing.

How do you clean wood perches? I think you scrape them, then brush with bleach solution.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Yes, I'm surprised they allowed that too. Doesn't seem right.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
I think a foreclosed house is owned by a bank, right? If so, those people that mobbed it probably committed a crime of stealing.

How do you clean wood perches? I think you scrape them, then brush with bleach solution.
You actually have to clean them with something first. Bleach disinfects, but doesn't really wash it. Dirt and grime can render bleach ineffective.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Stealing Pigeon Perches?
Really!!!
I Say, put rubber gloves on, contact the: WWW. U.S. Gov. Strict Gov. Klean.perch.Maybe.tax.free.dirty.un controlled.not free.taxed by now.clean at your own risk.will never get insured-ever.Pigeon keeper. gov. dov. don't care. If you do. o'Irish(HA,HA!!!)HAMA, Will give you a Mill$ Grant. That.You.Won't.Have to Pay Back!!!.COM.NET.GOV.BS.HOGWSH,AN ThemSomeMore.Nett.
Or, Just get the wheels turning, and do your best with what you have!
You can allways go back, later on, and do things Better!
Bottom line, JUST DO YOUR BEST!

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Stealing Pigeon Perches?
Really!!!
I Say, put rubber gloves on, contact the: WWW. U.S. Gov. Strict Gov. Klean.perch.Maybe.tax.free.dirty.un controlled.not free.taxed by now.clean at your own risk.will never get insured-ever.Pigeon keeper. gov. dov. don't care. If you do. o'Irish(HA,HA!!!)HAMA, Will give you a Mill$ Grant. That.You.Won't.Have to Pay Back!!!.COM.NET.GOV.BS.HOGWSH,AN ThemSomeMore.Nett.
Or, Just get the wheels turning, and do your best with what you have!
You can allways go back, later on, and do things Better!
Bottom line, JUST DO YOUR BEST!

Me too Dave..........didn't quite get that one???

·
Registered
265 Posts
This was the first thread I opened this morning over my morning cuppa - and I guess I missed something somewhere - not quite game to open a new one in case it confirms that I have completely lost touch with the world overnight!

·
Registered
393 Posts
This was the first thread I opened this morning over my morning cuppa - and I guess I missed something somewhere - not quite game to open a new one in case it confirms that I have completely lost touch with the world overnight!
Mornin' Della
No worrie's. I've been up since seven. But I just got this feeling we're going into a Monty Pyhon skit. Seem's there was a crosswire. It could have been a lot worse. luckily they were only talking about cleaning perche's and foreclosure on a home.LOL

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Jay3,

Thank you for the info. I was thinking of bleach solution with soap.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
i deleted my posts because, of people making unnecessary comments.
teebo, you shouldn't have deleted your posts. People are just kidding you. It's just that usually people aren't allowed to just go in and take things like that. They're only teasing.:D Don't let it bother you.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
teebo, you shouldn't have deleted your posts. People are just kidding you. It's just that usually people aren't allowed to just go in and take things like that. They're only teasing.:D Don't let it bother you.
The bank that took over this home,gutted the house and put everything in the front yard,for the taking and opened all the doors to the sheds on the property,so it was allowed,maybe the laws are different in other states...i dont know.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts