Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a clock to be able to start racing my ybs in sept. and i have contacted seigels about it and priced the cheapest benzing compatable with my club. (g-2) and was wandering if anyone might have a used one for sale? i think there are 3 or 4 others that are compatable not sure

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think if your club uses Benzing like ours you are looking at using either an M-1, a G-2 or one of the old Atis Tops. I know they're very expensive but if at all possible for you I would really consider the M-1 over the G-2 or the old Atis Top. In my opinion the interface is so much easier to deal with, and if you're a techie it is the only one with a USB port that will hook up to your printer so you can export or print all of your training tosses, races, etc. I've seen a few used M-1's sell on here but you have to get lucky because they seem to go quick.

·
Registered
332 Posts
We had a member pass away this year and his wife is going to sell his G-2 i am pretty sure.I can check if you want me to. Jeff

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We had a member pass away this year and his wife is going to sell his G-2 i am pretty sure.I can check if you want me to. Jeff
That would be great. Thank you for looking out. I hope i can get one on a deal these things are pretty expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts