Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey again all, I know these answers are spread through out the forum little by little but how much do you pay for your club dues? And what are your clubs goals? I'm asking because we have a fairly new club and wondering if we are going in the right direction! Thanks:)

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Hmmmm. That's a good question, LOL. I don't remember what the cost is for us, since I'm not the one paying for it :p

We have a clubhouse, so the club has to make sure it has enough money in the bank to pay the light and water bills, which obviously isn't much if we're only there a little over 16 weekends of the year. Taxes and general upkeep of the building comes into play too. This year our club house has had a major face lift. Since me and my dad has joined the club, it's been patched up in and out, had the windows filled in, walls fixed, doors fixed, and everything painted. All that's left is the bathroom and floor really.

So I guess depending on whether or not club meetings will be held at someone's house, or in a club building, the needed funds will differ. The combine meetings are at our club, and we have a band and auction race, so those three plus member dues, gives us enough money to do what we need. Special races are a pretty good idea to raise money for the club :)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
We are super cheap here. $25 member fees/$90 a series. I know wow. We accually profited over 1500 last year also.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
The dues for my club are 100 for the club 15 for the IF and 40 for the combine and the club bands are 25$ for 100 bands or 15$ for 50 bands. But I don't have to pay the dues for atleast this year and next since they passed some rule last year that the officers get free dues which I was one of the main opponents of that rule even though I was vice president at the time. But since I was elected club president and combine rep last month my dues are free.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I have to pay the IF dues of course, but the club dues for full members are $50, and probably $25 for me. I don't remember how much the combine is, like $15? I know it isn't a whole lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts