Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 30th Dixie Southern RPA Anniversary's very special guest speakers,

Dr Colin Walker and Ed Minvielle

Hosted by North Atlanta RPC - October 25, 26 and 27, 2012 at: Embassy Suites Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, Kennesaw, GA

Just figure I would give evrybody heads up!!!!! we still have space for birdsATTENTION BREEDERS!!!

Please, check with handlers space availability for your birds, and then send your payment with a note of your final handlers list! Do not just send the money in with handlers list without previously securing space. Some lofts fill up quickly! Your backup handlers list would be welcome! Please send payments ASAP! Keep in mind, your spots are secured only after we have received your payment. When you're sending your birds, take full control of them and specify each one (by band number) to a specific loft. Pay attention to different mailing addresses; one is for payments and the other is for birds.

BONUS AWARDS!!!
The North Atlanta RPC will award $100 bonus awards for each of the following categories: 1) First all white pigeon 2) First bird from outside the continental states 3) First bird owned by a breeder who is officially registered at the Embassy Suites Hotel. 4) First bird clocked from the Six New England States (Sponsored By Bob Tavares).

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
how do you do in your club as far as the races go . I'm looking at a few races and want to find one that is best for me and my birds. They say it is 6 for $250 , and do all the birds go to one loft ? What type of bird flies best in Georgia? do you have tough conditions ? or are things more suited for speed birds? I do have an all white pigeon thats is ready to ween too. might be something that could win the $100. who gets that ? let me know ok.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am a rookie/ you can choose for five but no more than two birds in same loft 6th is rotation/we fly from northeast to southwest so its sometimes a headwind then other times its none but rarely tailwind/you of course if it is the first white my info is listed and the course is shown you can see that my birds have done okay to have not been flown as young birds SYLVE LOFT (DAMON SYLVE) thats me only have 8 old birds but young bird season I have over 30 youngsters and 15 dixie birds hope you race and come to this event

1 - 7 of 7 Posts