Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it finally happened after 3 yrs,my neighbor complained about my birds.
I have heard from almost everyone that it is only a matter of time before a complaint is filed.I am more more mad than worried about the inspection,because I am within the boundaries of the Phx law on keeping them.Just wanted to let my pigeon buddies know.The inspector will be here at the house at 10:30 am Monday morning

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Should go fine. It's pretty ridiculous, I would just let them conduct the inspection from the street, but that's just me. I know someone who keeps a really poor loft. Has tons of bird hardly ever cleans and he had an inspection and it went just fine. He is in the city of Phoenix also. After he told me he had an inspection I had it in my mind that if had no problems almost no one will. Please let me know what inspector actually does. Like measuring how large the loft is and counting birds.

Edit: Could you go into more details into how this all plays out? Who was the first person who contacted you? Did they show up at your door, leave a notice, send you a notice in the mail? They set the time? Did you communcate with you or did they just say they received a complaint and will soon be showing up? Just wanting to how all this works as I'm in phoenix boundaries.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Sadly all a neighbor has to do to start trouble is start telling other neighbors that the birds carry disease and crap all over when they fly (as we all know that is B. S.) and get backing from the exterminator websites out there to turn people against the pigeons and you will be fighting an uphill battle. I have neighbors who are like this. I wish you all the best of luck.
Prepare yourself well, some real pigeon info may be useful. Good Luck !!
Kurps

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sadly all a neighbor has to do to start trouble is start telling other neighbors that the birds carry disease and crap all over when they fly (as we all know that is B. S.) and get backing from the exterminator websites out there to turn people against the pigeons and you will be fighting an uphill battle. I have neighbors who are like this. I wish you all the best of luck.
Prepare yourself well, some real pigeon info may be useful. Good Luck !!
Kurps
I'm. Sure your neighbours have something to hide,look for the acilies heal,then lift and charge, fairly of course LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.