Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to meet our wonderful member Jaye this morning, who was able to come up and bring little Condorito, who it turns out is actually a Condorita:p. She apparently laid an egg; Jaye wasn't 100% but he thinks the other feral that he has isn't responsible so there we are. She is such a cutie. She's still pretty small and missing some toes but obviously healthy and definitely a candidate for an aviary. She is getting used to everything in the three story cage in the smaller aviary at the moment, and all the boys are falling all over themselves. :p As soon as they all get used to each other, she can have some supervised time out of the cage and then she can come and go as she pleases in the aviary. Thanks Ivette and Jaye for taking such good care of her!

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
Wow...she looks like a completely different bird from when Jaye first posted her picture.
She is very pretty.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
441 Posts
Very pretty pij MaryJane. Sorry to hear about her poor little toes :( but she looks happy and healthy now and lucky to be in with you in her forever home. :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Condorita!!! wow, hehehe it was very small when I found her and looks so pretty now, I can't believe is the same one, she was not able to walk and smell so bad, she is adorable thank you again MJ you are such a great person and of course Jaye he is the one that went to my house and cut all the hair and did all the job I just hold it while Jaye was doing the job, and of course he had Condorita since then.

Many thanks and I will visit Condorita soon and thanks for the preview invitation, I like the new name Condorita... ;)

Ivette

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She got to come out of the big cage yesterday, after some supervised visits with the other birds that went well. So now she has the run of the aviary and is loving it. The other birds are being very nice to her, which is expected of them! :p Even Homer and Marge (Homer being 11 now) have taken her under their wing, so to speak, and usually Homer won't let anyone near his nest. But he likes 'Dorito (her nickname :cool:) to sit with them, it's so cute. She is enjoying it very much here, especially with the 70+ weather!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.