Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Breeding season is going well with my frillbacks, love this pair of mine, they hav soo many awesome genes, and their kids have come out a rainbow of different things, when i cross some back to their parents next year that family can hav even more colors. And not your average frillback colors either. My loft currently has almonds (classic, blue/black), red velvets, ressesive yellow, and kites with blue under. But with some crossing back and more from the current parents i can also get ressesive reds, blues (not grizzled), silvers (not grizzled either), ash-yellow, and possibly lavenders, blacks, and duns. Not to mention and can get crests by crossing back the kids to parents. I would lov to start the breed with having crests in otyer colors instead of whites N sheilds.
Okay so this is my question, what does a normal silver look like with t-pattern (thats what the future silver will be) can someone show me a pic? Also, has ive heard a classic almond has one copy of ressesive red and kite... Whats sort of kite? Like whats the color under it? I hav blue kites with a ressesive red gene, im planning to breed her back with her almond dad to get pretty classics

1 - 1 of 1 Posts