Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Alamo, If you see this. Was reading an old post from 2008! Whatever happened to Crazy Al, the Hawk hunting pigeon?? Hope all is well with him!! lol :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
I don't understand what is this about, wish if you can refer to the old thread

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Crazy Al,was a BCC that a fellow club member gave me as a late hatch....He was out flying with the other birds one day,and a somewhat hawk attack happened...Buy this I mean,a hawk just chased the birds in a slow speed for a few seconds....Well,when crazy Al seen this,he must have got pissed,and chased after the hawk hitting the top of the hawk with his chest...Oh my God,that bird is crazy...So his name Crazy Al....Sorry to say,Crazy Al disapeared early this year...I think the hawk must of slammed him this time....To Bad !!...Alamo

·
Registered
745 Posts
Oh that was a brave action :D I had a pigeon that will wing slap every seagul landing on the roof but a hawk :O !!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats the crazy al. There has been a lot of hawk talk lately on here. I was looking back in the archives for some old info and ran across the story, and I thought it was worth hearing again. Sorry to hear about Al.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts