Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, i have always thought everyone human being was kind and great, until i noticed how desperate city’s pigeons are and decided to bring seeds and feed them. It’s been years i have been through different traumas, they started beheading pigeons and leaving it on top of my seeds. I was stalked numerous times by businesses cleaners. They put poison on the seeds i left for them, seeds were kicked on streets so that birds get killed by cars. Fact that even if i don’t feed them they were always here and they will remain here. When they say it’s wild bird leave them alone they find their own food, yes i agree they do but in cities they were seen even eating meat, what they find is left over and human junk which could cause them health problems and disease could be spread to other birds. What i feed them is seeds what they are suppose to be eating. I know many people don’t like them, but as i said whether i feed them or not they are always here. From past few years i have seen many dead birds but what really left huge scar on my heart is when yesterday they killed one of the special and my favourite pigeon, we named her/him fancy legs or furred legs pigeons. That bird would always come to my work door and wouldn’t leave until i gave him/her peanuts. Yesterday it was shot by pallet gun and seeds can be seen coming off the hole on it’s chest. I just pray whoever did this may suffer worst in this world and hereafter. I can’t bring her back but im asking help to change people mind and educate them about pigeons. Currently i have 2 petitions going on , one is against trapping and starving them to death by train companies, and other petitions is for educational purposes, i request you to sign both of these petitions and share it with many possible. Thank you in advance

links to petition
Petition 1 Sign the Petition

petition 2 Sign the Petition

Natural material Rectangle Fashion accessory Metal Art

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm so sorry to see this, I would think that humans would know how to act in 2021 but it looks like I am wrong. I think that you/we might have to take a different approach because it looks like your government doesn't want to do anything about this. Are you able to take in the pigeons with you home or no? That's what I would probably do if I had to take things into my own hands.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm so sorry to see this, I would think that humans would know how to act in 2021 but it looks like I am wrong. I think that you/we might have to take a different approach because it looks like your government doesn't want to do anything about this. Are you able to take in the pigeons with you home or no? That's what I would probably do if I had to take things into my own hands.
I live in apartment which is pets friendly but against pigeons cause they ve been named pests

1 - 5 of 5 Posts