Pigeon-Talk banner

Custom Bird Breeds & Animal Decals 4 sale

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  EgypSwiftLady 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, I just started a little company to help me feed my bird "kids". It is LOOKOUT Decals & Graphics. I started out designing for chickens but would like to include other fowl such as pigeons, parrots and other animals. I design them all myself and can include your Farm name, pets name, in memory of etc. Most decals shown are aprox 5 1/2 inches tall. These are for car windows, coops, mailboxes, signs, stickers for crafts etc. and are made of adhesive backed vinyl. They stay put until you want them off. Colors available are: White, Black, Red & Blue

please visit lookoutchickendecals.synthasite.com
I need your feedback on types of pigeons, cute phrases pigeon's people use etc. I only have a few pigeons and are new to the pigeon world, Ha ha :rolleyes:

Thank you

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi, I just started a little company to help me feed my bird "kids". It is LOOKOUT Decals & Graphics. I started out designing for chickens but would like to include other fowl such as pigeons, parrots and other animals. I design them all myself and can include your Farm name, pets name, in memory of etc. Most decals shown are aprox 5 1/2 inches tall. These are for car windows, coops, mailboxes, signs, stickers for crafts etc. and are made of adhesive backed vinyl. They stay put until you want them off. Colors available are: White, Black, Red & Blue

please visit lookoutchickendecals.synthasite.com
I need your feedback on types of pigeons, cute phrases pigeon's people use etc. I only have a few pigeons and are new to the pigeon world, Ha ha :rolleyes:

Thank you
Here's a clickable link.
http://www.lookoutchickendecals.synthasite.com/index.php

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.