Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cert.Vet Inspection
Can some of you racing people help me out here. What do you have to do to get your CVI. We have to take 2 birds from each loft flying in the OB series to Vet. If your birds don't past you can't fly till next CVI inspection is done. Does this sound right??? If one bird past then your loft is ok to fly . Give me your input on what or how your have to get CVI or even if you get them. Don't need club or combine names ,but area of the country would be nice.
Thanks, Barn Pigeon

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She was a big animal vet. She decided to drop us. There was to much paperwork I was told. You getting any rain in them hills. I hear you are now a big time Pigeon Breeder ??? How much is a kit ??:D You going to have a couple for the TRC auction I hope. :)
Rick

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I'm working on finding out about a vet here in Salisbury. She's my Ag. teacher's cousin, and works at the lazy 5 vet. I'm sure she'd be able to help us out. Hopefully not as expensive.

·
Registered
25 Posts
She was a big animal vet. She decided to drop us. There was to much paperwork I was told. You getting any rain in them hills. I hear you are now a big time Pigeon Breeder ??? How much is a kit ??:D You going to have a couple for the TRC auction I hope. :)
Rick
I offered to give him a kit and he insisted on paying for them. He really liked the one he bought at the auction last year. Yes I will donate a couple of birds for the auction and hope to see you guyes (and Becky) at our auction on April 18th. I might even find a bird or two for you!

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I'm out of the loop. Kits? What kits? Haha :p I'll see if I can bring a bird or two to both of the auctions.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know I will be there if nothing else but run the price up on Steve. lol I am getting a late start on YB's I got my buddy Kent to help me make breeder boxes. I am gong to see who is doing what this year. :) Do I need to send you a PP band ??? . I guess next you will be in Racing digest selling birds.:eek::D I think we need a white bird race. How about it Becky ????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts