Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just posting so that those of you that need to contact me by PM or e-mail know where to find me!

Cynthia

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Welll...maybe I want to change my name too!

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
My handle is exactly what I wanted :D So I don't have to worry about that.

It's gonna take some getting used to though with your name change!

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Holy Sheep!

John
Did you intend I be Holy Sheep, John? :D
I think we should alll change our names and shake things up a bit. All but MOE that is happy with her name.....MaryOfExeter could be Moe!

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
LOL. Then I'd go from people thinking my real name is Mary...to people thinking my real name is Moe! :p

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
This is not a good thing..............changing the handle that everyone knows us by. What if we forget and can't find someone?
I don't like it. New members, ok..........we don't "know" them yet, but not the ones who've been around for years..........:(

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
This is not a good thing..............changing the handle that everyone knows us by. What if we forget and can't find someone?
I don't like it. New members, ok..........we don't "know" them yet, but not the ones who've been around for years..........:(
Just teasing, Renee.:p
It's been one of those weeks but really...if we all changed our names...it would be like some big Pigeon Talk mystery to sort out...guessing who's who and such. It could be a blast!

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
I just think it would be confusing. The older we get, the more we hate change.

Now see what you have started Feefo? LOL.
Charis, you'd better remain Charis. Too many changes all at once are not good for my constitution!

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Just posting so that those of you that need to contact me by PM or e-mail know where to find me!

Cynthia
so how do you say that. like fee foo or fee foe? like fee fi foe fum I smell the blood of an englishman...:p...and what the heck does it mean??? what was wrong with cyro51?:D

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
You know...y'll...I wanted to be called June when I was a kid. This could be the time....:D

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Well, I see nothing wrong with changing names. I know I would be happier with just plain old "Maggie" but that is already being used. Maybe "MaggieNC"?

Anyhow, those of us who know and love Cynthia know who Feefo is and I think it is super to honor that beautiful pigeon in this way. Many know how much Feefo meant to Cynthia and she has long been Cynthia's avatar. (She is currently Cynthia's signature picture)

So, welcome Feefo!

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
I just think it would be confusing. The older we get, the more we hate change.
You are right about that!

When I first joined pigeon talk, My first year, or so, I was Vdog on the forum. It is part of of e-mail handle. I decided that I did not "like" V-dog, and most of the members were calling me Victor, anyways, so I pleaded with the owners to change my name, so they did.

When I first started my part time job as a school bus driver back in 1996, one of my elelmentary students got off the bus and siad ,"see ya tomorrow V-dog!" Stunned, I asked him, "What did you just call me ?" He said, "V is for Victor and dog just means your cool!"

I belong to another forum called City Data but had to go with Victor 13 because a fake Victor took it.

On my squirrel forum, I am Victor there too. On my facebook thing, well, that is easy!:)

I must say though, I am most devoted here when I have extra time.;)

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Anyhow, those of us who know and love Cynthia know who Feefo is and I think it is super to honor that beautiful pigeon in this way. Many know how much Feefo meant to Cynthia and she has long been Cynthia's avatar. (She is currently Cynthia's signature picture)

So, welcome Feefo!
It is inded an honor. That is sweet.

Feefo must be very proud and happy looking down.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Well, I see nothing wrong with changing names. I know I would be happier with just plain old "Maggie" but that is already being used. Maybe "MaggieNC"?

So, welcome Feefo!
well that answers that!....still not sure how to say it.:p:)

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
I don't know how it is pronounced either but think of it as "Feefoe".

BTW, I have requested that I change my name to Maggie-NC.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
What is the significance of that name "Feefoe"? I like the old one better. The latest name sounds like what Mike Tyson will utter after he get hit with a big punch( Oh, God, you gonna kill me now,huh, cyro51?). I think Eddie Murphy even made a joke about Mike pronouncing numbers maybe like (fifty-four = feefoe).

My bad and apology for now. So what is the story of that pigeon that may have been named Feefoe?

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Did you miss Maggies post?:confused:

Your comment was not necessary.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I think perhaps Rod was just wondering a little more about Feefo's story. Which I'm sure that story is probably explained in a thread somewhere around here...but anyways, yeah, back to what I was saying :p
Well, darn I forgot what I was going to say :confused: Ugh, it's time for bed, I can tell! :eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts