Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just seen a video of some dewlap pigeons and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this breed. I really want to buy these if i can find someone or somewhere to buy them. Hope to hear some stuff about them.
Thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi I just seen a video of some dewlap pigeons and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this breed. I really want to buy these if i can find someone or somewhere to buy them. Hope to hear some stuff about them.
Thanks
The only things i know about them is they are a larger breed,and it seems i heard they dive while flying.

·
Registered
336 Posts
black and white earring dewlap pair (2011s)for sale

dewlaps are a little bigger and thicker than your average homer,,do dive ,dart in flight,a few will even learn to (hover)with plenty of airtime..fast flying strong birds that breed and raise great,i have a 2011 banded black and white pair ready now,one is a perfect (earring)marked dewlap,the other has a little bit of a (necklace)or bib under its neck,,big strong young pair from good blood dewlaps,,birds ,shipping, and new box-(100.00) thanx email- [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts