Pigeon-Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I do not think I had time to post about it in here at the time (maybe I did?) my memory is appalling but if not, check out Holly (who is not even 18 years old) who sings, plays piano, guitar, harp and a stack of other instruments, makes her own clips etc. This girl has TALENT and we cried when she dedicated this original song to us down here. It is very beautiful and for an original song, very special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC2XfQF54qU

She does all sorts of things, hope you may see some of her other stuff on her channel, like her

Black horse and the cherry tree cover
her original song for kids called "one eyed alien"
and her Enya covers. WOW!!!!!!!!!

to think she is still unsigned, I believe she will be a well known woman one day. And she and her family are just SOO sweet and wonderful.

hope you enjoy this
love and light
Susan, David and Spoggy xxxx

PS - I have never had a song sung to just 'us' before, it made us feel very special - even though we are not, we are just every day people.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nona - this girl is very very special and actually very shy, she is really coming of age now, and some of her songs that cover Enya are truly amazing, in fact she went on British TV on a show called 'Stars in their eyes' and she was dressed up as Enya at just age 14 I think and oh MY, did she look like her and sound like her, that is on her channel too I think, or it may be on her Mum's channel. Hmmmmm - but I love her other stuff, she is also very very funny! Thanks so much for watching it. I know she is only about 15 short of her 1000Th subscriber on youtube and as she has only been on a little more than a year and has put on about 45 clips, that is pretty amazing, she was so shy when she put her first one on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.