Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whilst trying to fix a shelf in my dove cote that was coverd with netting i managed to catch the netting and ripped it completely of off the wall, with the drill. my birds are now free, after 2 weeks, however i managed to grab one of the pair <out of 4> the youngest pair, and have netted it in, the top hole of the dovewallcote. will they disapear or stay near? the young pair were born in april. any advice eagerly sought
fantail doves.
gosh my nerves

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i cant i live in the midle of westminster city, london i dont have the space

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you both the doves have come home tonight and are sitting on the dovewallcote, one of the pair,blue riinged came back first. and has sat for an hour next to his/her mate. when shd i release this dove,. that is captured in the dovecote???? please help

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my young hen and paired cock bird RETURNED home, i managed to trap them both, and have, repaired, the seperated birds, however the single white female, the hen is very dominatant and would not let the pair feed before the netting was destroyed by my drill, shd i keep her incarsarated, sorrry for the spelling? the pair are locked together in the biggest wall cote hole?? with garden trellace wiring, wht do i do with the hen shd i keep her in a seperste hole or as she's returned allow her freedom??? theve only been here 2 weeks, and the cock bird i bought asted 3 days so..........

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my young hen and paired cock bird RETURNED home, i managed to trap them both, and have, repaired, the seperated birds, however the single white female, the hen is very dominatant and would not let the pair feed before the netting was destroyed by my drill, shd i keep her incarsarated, sorrry for the spelling? the pair are locked together in the biggest wall cote hole?? with garden trellace wiring, wht do i do with the hen shd i keep her in a seperste hole or as she's returned allow her freedom??? theve only been here 2 weeks, and the cock bird i bought asted 3 days so..........

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes off to the diy shop tomorrow to buy wire fencing and attach properly, im so glad they came home, but what a worry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.