Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a pigeon in my driveway.have it in a cage. it is tagged , on the tag it reads this;ras ,if 2009,39064.also the tag is red

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thank you for taking care this bird, try to call the place that Becky gave you, if you don't have any answer from them, try to take a picture and we can find a home for him/her, just make sure that the owner still wants him if not just let us know. :)

Thanks again.

Ivette

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I think you guys should contact her by her email address that is the title of the thread. She probably isn't going to come back here and check since she left her email address. I'm assuming. min

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I was out of it earlier, didn't even think of emailing :rolleyes: Also, not much anyone can do until the bird is caught. Oh man, I need some sleep :p

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
I was out of it earlier, didn't even think of emailing :rolleyes: Also, not much anyone can do until the bird is caught. Oh man, I need some sleep :p
..lol.. I know what you mean... how about a nice long bubble bath and then a good movie and then a good nights sleep....and beable to sleep in all morning!....ah my favorite things...:)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
She says she has it in a cage. I emailed her and asked her location. Haven't gotten anything back yet. min

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
She says she has it in a cage. I emailed her and asked her location. Haven't gotten anything back yet. min
I believe that's her zip code in the email address and it's for Lillington, NC, which is about 75 miles from Henderson (where the club/owner is)....

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
She is located in Olivia, NC, 10 miles outside of Sanford towards Fayetteville, going down highway 87. She said in her email that it took her 3 days to catch it, but is on a cage now and has been feeding and giving it water for 4 days now. I hope someone can help her or can find the owner. Thanks, min

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I gave her all the information you wrote on the post above and haven't heard back either. And she hasn't been back on here since she posted. min

1 - 14 of 14 Posts