Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
6,859 Posts
Very hysterical, Terry!!! I used to have a collie mix that everyone thought was
"Lassie"....that is until she tried to bite their buttssssss......very funny !:p:p

fp

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Funny, so cute yet so aggressive.
I remember as a kid being chased by a rooster. I ran to the swing set and was swinging until someone came out and saved me.
Poor thing ended up on the dinner table.

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL!!!

Terry,
Just so I'm prepared, what's the best way to deal with an aggressive goose charging you?
Start slowly backing up but facing the goose and even though the goose is charging you, it will stop or slow down once it thinks it has won the "contest". Once you are 15 feet away or so turn around and walk away at a normal pace. The goose will still be after you but will quit once you are "on the run" .. goose wins .. you lose .. that's the game! :) Don't move quickly and don't act afraid. Also do NOT make any aggressive moves towards the goose .. you'll be sorry if you do!

Terry

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Haha. I shouldn't be laughing either. I remember once when I was little, one of our muscovies decided to fly up and ride on my head. Got scratched up and had the hejeebus scared out of me.
But that video was pretty funny :D I do feel sorry for the poor little girl that got jump kicked by the peacock though :(

·
Registered
822 Posts
That video had me in stitches :p
I have a scar on my hand where I was bitten by a goose 6 months backs, he just wouldn't let go and I wasn't in any position to pull him off :(:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.