Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PaulKnorr is sending fake pms asking you to check your computer for virus delete message immediately do not open, someone please ban this person

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Thanks Roller mike for the warning for I got one of those as well and I am just going to leave it sit right there.....c.hert

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just installed an anti-virus/spyware program , then went to my mailbox and also saw an email from Paul,it looked pretty official but having just installed the programs I came back here and saw this post.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Hang on, everyone...the Calvary is on the way.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Thanks Charis. :)

I've just banned PaulKnorr.

If anyone receives a pm from him, don't open it. Delete it immediately.
If it's like the previous messages, it appeart to be coming from one of the moderators or administrators. That is absolutely not the case.

Cindy

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just got the same warning. and it is a little difficult to get rid of so everyone be careful. the warning also made it so I could not read P/T and that would be a tragedy....However in Pauls defence he may not even know it is sending from his pc due to a worm he may have......

·
Registered
515 Posts
Just received the same message

I just received the same message today that directed me to go to a site to have my computer checked which I didn't do. This is the second one I have gotten the other was from someone else which I deleted also.

Ellen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts