Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
I just love when they are all fluffy and snuggly...:D..and what a "fitting" book for her to be resting her fuzzy behind on..:p. HOW sweet is that!!!;)

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
GREAT PICTURE, Licha!!

How are things going? How is Popeye?

We all send GREETINGS with

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi/Squeaks/Dom/Gimie/Woe :)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) Thankies! :) :) She's still there. lol Been sitting on my arm for about 30 minutes now. She's so funny: every time I give her kisses, she just shakes her head from side to side and settles down more comfy.

My hand is falling asleep. lol

Jenn, the book was just given to me today. I was sitting here writing the person who gave it to me and Dolly decided to go to sleep right over it. lol Yes, very fitting. :D

Alice

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for your nice comments.

Shi, how are you? I've been away for SO long! I miss this place and these wonderful people!

Popeye is doing the same. He's still in Mexico. He just got beautiful new tail feathers. And promptly ruined them. Silly bird. Popeye is such a fat and soft bird!

Licha

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Dolly's doing just what I do after a triple-cheeseburger!

Pidgey
Count your blessings, Pidgelet...relaxing like Dolly would be the BEST scenario...you could end up with cardiac arrest with that meal!! The calories...the fat...the sodium...:eek: :eek:

Glad to hear Popeye is still doing well, Licha!!

We are fine...Gimie is laying eggs now...so far, not fertile...just as well. Wanted Squeaks to have a REAL egg to sit on and even hatch...so such luck. Like I need another pij!! :rolleyes:

THINK Woe may be the daddy, but could be Dom, even tho Woe and Gimie share a home together now.

Fur 'n Feathers still an on-going adventure!!

Good to see you posting!

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi/Squeaks/Dom/Gimie/WoeBeGone :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts