Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Someone from a yahoo group suggested I post here. I have a friend who has seven doves who need a new home in Northeast Ohio. I am trying to find someone in the area who may be able to help us out. Does anyone know of any rescue groups in the area who will take DOVES? I have tried several groups, but they only take parrots. Any suggestions are greatly appreciate! Thanks! Yvette

·
Registered
31 Posts
Could one of these doves live with my pigeon? I am in NW PA and am looking for a friend for my pigeon. I do not know the sex of my bird, but I am thinking it is a female, based on what info I can find or have been told, it hasn't displayed any of the typical male characteristics yet. It is not real friendly, doesn't coo, dance, etc. I'd prefer another female, if that's what mine is, as I do not want babies, but I have been told that eggs can be replaced with fakes if need be.
I have a 13 foot outdoor pen for my bird.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for companion dove

We have a darling white ringneck dove named Willow. We are looking for a companion. Willow is held constantly and is very tame. We are looking for a dove with a similar temperament. Can you tell me about your doves?

We live in Columbus, Ohio. Where are you located?

Best regards,

Mark and Wendy Jones
614-357-6017

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi! Someone from a yahoo group suggested I post here. I have a friend who has seven doves who need a new home in Northeast Ohio. I am trying to find someone in the area who may be able to help us out. Does anyone know of any rescue groups in the area who will take DOVES? I have tried several groups, but they only take parrots. Any suggestions are greatly appreciate! Thanks! Yvette

1 - 7 of 7 Posts