Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ringneck doves, aka turtle doves, for sale in white, tangerine, tangerine pied, tangerine pearl, wild type and wild type pied for $20.00 each.
Shipping is available and they may also be picked up in Dayton, Ohio.
They are tame by nature and easy to handle.
The males sing beautifully.
http://www.freewebs.com/kjcii/ringneckturtledoves.htm

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got my last one as a 'wild' dove raised in a loft and she's super sweet docile and gentle. I've been able to walk up to her in the room and pick her up from day 1 and she doesn't resist. Doves don't really need to be "trained" as they're tame from birth. (Unlike Pigeons I've found). Just wanted to bump this up and put in a good word for Doves!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Swagg, these doves come from 3 different people that raise doves for me to resell.

On my website on my FAQS page:

http://www.freewebs.com/kjcii/faqs.htm

The 7th FAQ down states:

"Do you raise all the pigeons you sell yourself?
I raise a large number of pigeons, but also buy a lot of pigeons for resale. I have contracts with 14 other lofts to buy most of the pigeons they produce. I have many more lofts that I occasionally purchase pigeons from and I also purchase pigeons at shows, swap meets, auctions and from other contacts. I also have a friend that acts as a buyer for me"

I can't raise enough pigeons alone to supply all the demand KC Kennels and Lofts has.

Supplying pigeons and doves to KC Kennels and Lofts is the main source of income for 8 of the lofts I have contracts, with including 3 retitred Master Breeders of pigeons and an AU Ace Loft.

If you take a few hours to look around Pigeon Talk, you will find a large number of people that have been very happy with the birds I sold them and the service I have provided them.

I have a very large number of repeat customers.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Swagg, these doves come from 3 different people that raise doves for me to resell.
Yeah I checked out the sight, really cool. I'm not really a big fan of FAQ pages. Seem like a general way to answer anything :) Its a lot easier to ask personal questions Here:D

and I would love to see some pics of the lofts, I feel like you can tell a lot about a bird by the loft that it comes from, and I also love seeing others peoples lofts ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts