Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you train your young birds and old birds to eat peanuts and to like them?

Because I recently brought raw Spanish peanuts from Jedd's but I'm not sure if they would want to eat it and I don't want to waste my money on buying the peanuts too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
They will act like they don't won't to eat them at first . but once they get a taste . They will love them. I put a small amount in their feed for when they return from a training toss. :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
how do you train your young birds and old birds to eat peanuts and to like them?

Because I recently brought raw Spanish peanuts from Jedd's but I'm not sure if they would want to eat it and I don't want to waste my money on buying the peanuts too.
I feed my birds raw spanish peanuts. I feed like a small handful every other day. It's like candy to them. (in my opinion) They love it. But thats just me. :)

·
Registered
5,367 Posts

Just be careful how you store them. They can go "bad" and then bad stuff happens to the birds which eat them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts