Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Ok so my first pigeon ever is hatching, and there is blood in the egg!!!! Help!:(

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
yopigeonguy--I would really like to comment -But I have received 4-5 e-mails not to comment or reply any more to your posts.
But I'm sure someone will help you.

·
Registered
419 Posts
First time don't help, but if there is blood you probably have already. Judging by the time you may or may not need help anymore. I don't check this site that often but I like you and your devotion to starting out. Befriend me or my email for direct questions is [email protected] my cell nmber is 305-923-4970. I check my emails daily but... Jim

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't worry; it's perfectly normal to see traces of blood inside the egg shell. How does the chick look?
Hello,

the chick is still breathing, but it is still in the egg, you can just see it's head and some blood!

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Traces of the blood vessels/veins in the egg shell will be having blood. As long its not blood flowing out in drops out of the crack in the hatching eggs, it should be fine.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello

The chick is fine and healthy! What I saw in the egg was not blood after all, it was just the remaining vessels in the egg! So, all is good!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Congratulations on your first squab!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts