Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
He dosn't have pigoens yet. He's just mad at me cause some of my eggs arn't fertile. lol. But I know the reason for that.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Why are we acting imature?

·
Registered
385 Posts
No offence SW, but I think you think I am acting imature so I will try to ack a little older. I can't tell you my exact age or my cousins so I will just say that I am 12 or 13, and my cousin is 10 or 11.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
No offence SW, but I think you think I am acting imature so I will try to ack a little older. I can't tell you my exact age or my cousins so I will just say that I am 12 or 13, and my cousin is 10 or 11.
You basically just told us ur exact age :confused:

·
Registered
385 Posts
No I didn't. You guys don't know if I'm 12 or 13.......Ok, yeah, that kinda deffeted the perpose. Woops.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
well what you think and what is true is two differnet things....I thought you guys may be young people but wanted to know for sure, as if you end up having a problem and then trying to help you, say if you needed to buy a medication for your bird/s or something we would know your parents need to be helping you to buy things you need or a trip to the vet would need your parents help and things like that. so we don't expect more from you as you can't buy things on the internet or drive a car to a vet and we would understand better what your situation is....young folks into pigeons is really a cool thing! just take it seriously as these creatures depend on you to take good care of them.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
No I didn't. You guys don't know if I'm 12 or 13.......Ok, yeah, that kinda deffeted the perpose. Woops.
Too Funny!!!

Have fun with your birds! It's great to see youngster's like yourself are still interested in pigeons.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts