Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have someone offering me a pair of good quality english carrier pigeons and a solid white pair of german beauty and a red pair of german beauty all proven breeders but he told me to make an offer but i have no experience with english carriers or german beauties so i dont want to make a to high offer or a to low offer so my question is what is the price of a good quality birds like these? and how do i tell if the quality is good? any answer is helpful

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
that drives me nuts when people do that . Are you just getting into pigeons ? what do you want to do have pet's ,show ,breed to sell the young . were these birds ever shown ?
He might just want to help you out and give you a good price .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im actually just starting with fancy pigeons i have racers a thief a few mixed fancy but nothing to expensive ... i want to start breeding and selling . these birds were not shown

its a good idea to start small then go up but if i can get a good deal i want to take advantage,.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
If he asked you to make an offer then the birds are probably not that important to him..if he thought they were unusually great birds from great lines then he would ask for a price he wanted for them. I would offer 20 bucks for each bird.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
holy cow 600 bucks for a bird .
well i did see someone was asking 150. for a brunner that i did not think was all that .but that is my opinion. Hey if any one is interested i have a brunner of ok quality i will sell for 100.$ lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts