Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling horrible.
I left two birds out together who had previously been fine and can only guess the old hen beat up the newer male. He has a pretty bruised and swollen eye now. Discovered this at 10pm when all the shops except 24 hour pharmacy were closed. I read on here that people have been using Colloidal Silver- the pharmacy didnt have that. Will have to walk 2 miles to the health food store tomorrow as my car is dead. Looks so painful.

What I got from pharmacy tonight was a homeopathic eye drop with Belladonna, Euphrasia and Hepar sulphuris. I saw someone else mention Euphrasia as being good eye stuff. I'm really hoping some of these things help the little man out. His life has been so rough already.
The second thing I got was an eye lubricant of Mineral oil and white petrolatum.
I feel so stinkin bad.
Anything else besides colloidal silver? or something better? Ok to add colloidal silver to the things I have going already or do I need to take the other homeopathic stuff out of the mix?

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
In homeopathy, Ledum is used for black eye. It is used as internal medicine. Of course mother tincture i.e.Q is used for external injury. Since it is alcohol based and to minus it, one can put it outside for a few minutes with dilution of desired water to apply on the outer portion of the eye three/four times per day and for internal can be used 30 potency four times a day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts