Pigeon-Talk banner

Fabrys For Sale!!!!!

Tags
fabry
4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  hasseian_313 
#1 ·
For sale... I have 2 fabry cocks that are one generation out of Victor Fabry loft in Belgium!! I bought these birds last fall from a friend of mine. He had to get out of the sport due to health reasons. Now that Im pairing up for this years breeding season, Ive come to realize that the fabrys will not fit into my breeding plans this year. There is nothing wrong with these bird, I just dont have the room for them. I have never bred out of them, but the previous owner had tremendous luck when he crossed them onto his Staff Van Reet line. I paid 200$ a piece for them, but I will let them go for 300$ for both. I also would like to keep these two together. These guys are brothers. The first bird is MTP 99 5643 (no problem filling eggs as of last breeding season), the second is MTP 05 3886. The ped is for the sire of both of these birds. I have about 80% complete peds that will come with the birds.

PM me if you are intrested. 2 great males for 300$!!

Thanks, Matt

Bird Vertebrate Pigeons and doves Rock dove Beak

Bird Vertebrate Pigeons and doves Stock dove Rock dove

Text Illustration Bird Paper Drawing

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.