Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I have the following breeds for sale. varius colors of German beauty homers, A pair of black German nuns, 2 pairs of Blondinettes one black and one red male,yellow hen also some beautiful yellow west of Englands. I would prefer to deal with anyone living in the northeast Ohio area. These birds are good quality show birds. You can see pictures of my stock under Taha's member list.

If you are interested, please send me a message.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Hello everyone,
I have the following breeds for sale. varius colors of German beauty homers, A pair of black German nuns, 2 pairs of Blondinettes one black and one red male,yellow hen also some beautiful yellow west of Englands. I would prefer to deal with anyone living in the northeast Ohio area. These birds are good quality show birds. You can see pictures of my stock under Taha's member list.

If you are interested, please send me a message.
hi how are you? i just want to know where you located i am in modesto california...i like to get some pigeons and if you can send all info . like what other kind of pigeons you have for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.