Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Spirit,

What a Palace they look happy in their new home.
Well done !
Frills are beautiful as always
Love your nest boxes.

Lots of new babies now

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
It's just beautiful!

·
Registered
822 Posts
That's wonderful!!! We're in the process of narrowing down the options on just what our Flight is gonna look like ... sure is nice to see your's (matches one of our 'options')!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Excellent job ! Your birds look very happy .

What material did you use for your roof , could be aluminum panels ?

hambone

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
WOW, Spirit Wings!!

BEAUTIFUL "palace" for BEAUTIFUL PIJIES!!

WELL DONE!!

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi and my envious 4: Squeaks/Dom/Gimie/Woe :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
great looking home and i just love the white frills :) is one of them crested or are all frills crested?

·
Registered
385 Posts
If only our lofts could stay that clean.:)

·
Registered
441 Posts
What a great aviary! Thanks for sharing the pics Spiritwings! It wil be a BIG help when we start on ours as I wasn't sure just how to frame it out. How did you get he hardwear cloth so taught and did you just staple it to the wood? What are those metal brackets at the top holding the 2 x 4s?
You guys did a great job!

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a great aviary! Thanks for sharing the pics Spiritwings! It wil be a BIG help when we start on ours as I wasn't sure just how to frame it out. How did you get he hardwear cloth so taught and did you just staple it to the wood? What are those metal brackets at the top holding the 2 x 4s?
You guys did a great job!
oh boy! Im not the one to tell you stuff about building, hubby is the one that takes care of all that. But the roof is standing seem metal roof, from lowes. the brackets are well building brackets, I dunno:p....I think he build it like it would of been a shed or enclosed space but just used the hardware cloth for the "walls", Im not sure how he got it so tight....perhaps that will change as time goes by....we will see. the h.w. cloth is stapled on the wood....

G

·
looks nice an roomy there but do you have any pictures of it as a whole , just curious to see the big picture , other then that its awesomeeee great work :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts